Content (verses 3 and 4):
- Jesus' death. Jesus' death was a real event, which followed His righteous life. His death paid the price for sin, satisfying God's wrath.
- Burial - The burial was a real event.
- Resurrection - The resurrection was a real event (the empty tomb).
- Encounters afterward - The risen Christ was seen by over 500 people.
- Preached - The Gospel must be preached (Romans 10:14).
- Received - And received rightly (by turning from sin, and trusting God).
- Standing - Having done that, we stand on God's promise
- Saved - and are saved.