It's not particularly well done, kind of a montage of news footage with text overlays protesting against the violence we see from Muslims, and a call for reform.
The argument goes like this:
- The Koran tells Muslims to kill unbelievers
- Muslims are killing unbelievers
- The unbeliever who made this film would prefer to not be killed (the film references the last filmmaker to complain, who was killed).
- The filmmaker asks Muslims to edit the Koran to remove these offensive parts.
What are the theological points?
- The Koran claims to be the Word of God
- Either this is true, or it is not true
- If it is true, then editing the Koran is not the solution -- you're not going to change God's mind by misrepresenting what He has said. And an omnipotent God is going to see His Word goes out.
- If it is false, then the whole thing goes out the window. No need to pick and choose what parts to keep.